- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: neglect
I have been depressed since the birth of my child 9 months ago. I am doing better but the biggest problem is my mother-in-law. She is always criticizing me, saying I am neglecting my child and a bad mother because … Continue reading
How do I help a six-year-old boy in my class whose eight-year-old brother has Duchenes Muscular Dystrophy? His acting out behaviour is causing tremendous conflict between him and the other children in the class. There are two issues to deal … Continue reading
My sister is in her thirties and has 2 girls and a boy who are 7, 9 and 10 years old. She does not want to go back to work and has been thinking of fostering children. She loves children … Continue reading