- My husband and I disagree about screen time for our three-year-old.
- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: notice the good
My daughter is four-years-old, she has just started JK but has been in daycare since she was two. My fiance and I work crazy hours half of the year and the other half he is home. Lately my daughter has … Continue reading
My 23-month-old was a well behaved little toddler until she went to daycare. Now she is whining like there is no tomorrow. She never used to do this and I am not sure how to stop it? I have told … Continue reading
How do we get our three-year-old to use words instead of screaming when she’s mad/frustrated? Whenever my husband is home, she goes from being a pretty even-tempered child who usually does as she’s asked to one who has little control … Continue reading
I am a mother of three girls and I am really having issues with my eight-year-old daughter. She is the middle child but I feel like she is given the same love and attention as my other two children. She … Continue reading