- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: oppositional defiant disorder
My ten-year-old son has always shown signs of opposition, he loves to argue. He can be hateful at times and says nasty, hurtful things. He can also be very loving and feels bad if he hurts someone’s feelings. I feel sometimes he … Continue reading
My son is 12 years old. When he was 4 he was diagnosed with Aspergers/PDD, since then he has had many other diagnoses: ADHD, ODD, bipolar and most recently tics. He is hyperactive, there is no doubt about that, we … Continue reading