- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
- How can I stop my son from stealing money from us?
- Are my sons health concerns a sign of more serious mental health issues?
- How can I help my daughter who has started throwing up before and during dance competitions?
- How do I deal with my eight-year-old son who has been masturbating at school?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: parental alienation
We have a 10-year-old daughter and a 15-year-old son, our concern is primarily with our daughter. She has been diagnosed with severe learning disabilities, ADHD, and anxiety disorders (separation, general, and unspecified). She has been eating a gluten-free diet and … Continue reading
My spouse and I are having on going troubles with his 13-year-old daughter. Her mother actively engages in parental alienation. Discussing court proceedings with the child, speaking poorly of both of us in their household etc. My spouse has been … Continue reading