- Just in time for flu season: It Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- Should we force our kids to spend time with the grandparents?
- Should we tell our cousins that the man who raised them was not their biological father?
- My daughter is seeing a therapist and is on medication but I don’t think it is helping.
- I have a twin sister who is married to a man I cannot get along with.
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: parental alienation
We have a 10-year-old daughter and a 15-year-old son, our concern is primarily with our daughter. She has been diagnosed with severe learning disabilities, ADHD, and anxiety disorders (separation, general, and unspecified). She has been eating a gluten-free diet and … Continue reading
My spouse and I are having on going troubles with his 13-year-old daughter. Her mother actively engages in parental alienation. Discussing court proceedings with the child, speaking poorly of both of us in their household etc. My spouse has been … Continue reading