- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: parents
I have a girlfriend that I really want to help, but don’t know how. She is afraid of everything that she thinks is dirty, even if it’s not. Not only that but she is also afraid of her own bed and she … Continue reading
I have two grandsons, ages eight and ten. Their parents just started a new business and have been very stressed and working all hours. My husband and I have been babysitting the boys a lot. The parents have apparently been … Continue reading