- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: pediatrician
I’m concerned about my four-year-old daughter. Since she was old enough to sit up she has had what I thought were spasms in her arms and legs. She holds her arms out away from her and flexes her fingers, her … Continue reading
My son is eight years old. He has had this strange fear of people rolling down car windows for some years. He does not want other people to sit in our car. He screams if other people even touch the … Continue reading
My 14-year-old daughter seems to be suffering from an eating disorder. Weight is a big factor for her and she feels that she is overweight. She is constantly looking in the mirror and I have caught her measuring herself on … Continue reading
My four-year-old daughter shakes all the time (mostly hands) when she wakes up or is doing something (eating, drinking, etc). She also has problems comprehending when you are asking her questions, it’s like she doesn’t understand what you are asking, … Continue reading
My son is turning four next week and he is still not potty trained. We’ve tried everything and now I just don’t know what to do. Last summer he went for four months without an accident (pooping his pants). We … Continue reading
I am a 15-year-old girl and I have headaches about five times a month. Could I have a brain tumour? What should I do? Headaches often make us worry that there is something seriously wrong. Fortunately, almost all headaches are … Continue reading
Page 1 of 212