- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: peeing
My son is turning four next week and he is still not potty trained. We’ve tried everything and now I just don’t know what to do. Last summer he went for four months without an accident (pooping his pants). We … Continue reading
My three-and-a-half-year-old son was potty trained a year ago and was able to wear underwear for 5 or 6 months before regressing. He is constantly peeing his underwear so I switched to pull-ups, which he hates, however he continues to … Continue reading
My three-and-a-half-year-old son refuses to use the toilet . He was able to go pee on the toilet up until a few months ago. He has yet to master the art of a bowel movement in the toilet. A few … Continue reading