- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: persistence
My daughter is a vibrant and enthusiastic 11-year-old. She loves trying new things, such as drawing classes and soccer. But when the activity becomes too challenging or not challenging enough, her excitement fades and she loses focus. I’m wondering how … Continue reading
My eight-year-old son has autism and moderate intellectual disability. When I take him for speech therapy he refuses to look at the pictures and after two or to three sessions the therapists no longer want to see him. If I want him to engage … Continue reading