- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: pills
My daughter is 16 and has attempted suicide twice in the last three years by taking pills. Her biological father committed suicide when she was four months old and her brother was two. He had a mental illness and my … Continue reading
My twelve-year-old daughter is getting too old to take children’s medication, but she finds it virtually impossible to swallow a pill. If she has a fever or prescription, we have a very difficult time getting her medication into her. How … Continue reading