- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: plan
My husband and I are in need of help in regards to our daughter. She is 18 and has moved out with her partner. We allowed her partner to move in with us at first, she stayed for over a … Continue reading
Just curious for your opinion on the right age to give a child a cell phone? We’re letting our grade five walk home on her own after school a few times a week, and I’m considering it. I’m just concerned … Continue reading
My teenage daughter is becoming reckless, drinking on an almost daily basis and not working or going to school. She is 18 so I don’t even know where to go for help. At her age, your daughter is an adult … Continue reading