- Just in time for flu season: It Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- Should we force our kids to spend time with the grandparents?
- Should we tell our cousins that the man who raised them was not their biological father?
- My daughter is seeing a therapist and is on medication but I don’t think it is helping.
- I have a twin sister who is married to a man I cannot get along with.
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: post partum depression
I have been depressed since the birth of my child 9 months ago. I am doing better but the biggest problem is my mother-in-law. She is always criticizing me, saying I am neglecting my child and a bad mother because … Continue reading
We have two young children, aged two and three years, and my wife has been battling depression for years. Before we were married, she was never depressed. What should I do to help her? Her mother had depression for years … Continue reading
My cousin is pregnant and has a history of depression. Is she at risk for post partum depression? Is post partum depression any different from regular depression? What can I do to help? Post partum depression (PPD) occurs in 10-20% … Continue reading