- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: pressure
My daughter is turning four soon, and is still not potty-trained. She is normal in all other areas of development, but becomes very upset with the notion of giving up her pull-ups and using the toilet. She has used it … Continue reading
My step son is five and will start kindergarten in September. No matter how hard I try I can’t get him to stay dry at night and use the bathroom during the day. We took all pullups away and put … Continue reading