- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: Principal
My 16-year-old son is often called to the principal’s office for his behaviour in class, his class teacher has been constantly calling him stupid and an idiot in front of his classmates. My son is an above average student and … Continue reading
I have reached the end of my rope with my 15-year-old son, he tries to stay home from school every single day by complaining that he is sick, which is not the case. Although he does suffer from some kind … Continue reading