- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: psychiatrist
My son was doing good then all of a sudden, he changed. A couple of years ago my son started walking around talking to himself. He fights with his brothers and claims to hear voices but he doesn’t want to get … Continue reading
My son has hidden fears, he clutters and he can’t speak in front of others, it’s even difficult for him to ask questions in school. He is eleven and, because of these problem, his grades are not good enough and school staff … Continue reading
My 16-year-old son has ADHD and we are experiencing severe behavioural problems at home. I am constantly told of wait lists or people don’t call me back, what can I do to speed up the process to get him the health care … Continue reading