- How do I deal with my eight-year-old son who has been masturbating at school?
- Witnessing a traumatic event has resulted in OCD behaviours in my son.
- My daughter is soiling herself at school but not at home.
- Just in time for flu season: It Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- Should we force our kids to spend time with the grandparents?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: public
How can I get my three-year-old to stop picking his nose? I don’t think you can. I would suggest you mention this to his/her family doctor to check his nose to see that there is nothing wrong. You can insist … Continue reading
My seven-year-old daughter has started being very honest all of a sudden. She has told me all about masturbating, which I realize is quite natural, but she has also told me her method, which is over the corners of tables … Continue reading
I have a rather embarrassing problem. I have a two-year old daughter and sometimes she masturbates when she falls asleep in her crib. Is this normal? She is too young for me to talk about privacy. I don’t want her to feel … Continue reading