- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: regression
My son just turned five and we’ve been working on toilet training since he turned three. He certainly has had phases of success, but he is still not fully trained with stool. He’s always been pretty good about not having … Continue reading
My three-and-a-half-year-old son was potty trained a year ago and was able to wear underwear for 5 or 6 months before regressing. He is constantly peeing his underwear so I switched to pull-ups, which he hates, however he continues to … Continue reading