- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: relationships
My 13-year-old son is more interested in hanging out with his friends and doing other ‘teenager things’ than spending days of one-on-one time with his grandmother. He told us it is just not something he is keen on anymore and we … Continue reading
My six-year-old daughter was with me while I was buying feminine hygiene products. She’s never asked any questions but this time she asked me what the pads were for. Is she too young to know about menstruation? How do I … Continue reading