- How can I help my daughter who has started throwing up before and during dance competitions?
- How do I deal with my eight-year-old son who has been masturbating at school?
- Witnessing a traumatic event has resulted in OCD behaviours in my son.
- My daughter is soiling herself at school but not at home.
- Just in time for flu season: It Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: respect
My 13-year-old son is more interested in hanging out with his friends and doing other ‘teenager things’ than spending days of one-on-one time with his grandmother. He told us it is just not something he is keen on anymore and we … Continue reading
I have a twin sister who is married to a man I cannot get along with. We clash strongly personality-wise. I was strongly opposed to their engagement and marriage, because I did not feel that he treated her with consideration … Continue reading
My husband and I are in need of help in regards to our daughter. She is 18 and has moved out with her partner. We allowed her partner to move in with us at first, she stayed for over a … Continue reading
Our son just turned seven. He has been the light of my life: kind, well-mannered, very verbal. Recently, things have shifted away from mommy to daddy. I have found this a bit tough but try to see it as a … Continue reading
My 13-year-old stepdaughter lives at our home 50% of the time. We have had many issues with unusual behaviours that seem to be getting better, and that we think are the result of different rules and expectations at each home. … Continue reading
I am in my twenties and have been living with my boyfriend for four years. We plan to marry but have not set the date yet. My “mother-in-law” seems to be fighting to maintain control over as much of her … Continue reading
My eleven-year-old daughter has some serious problems and I need some help figuring out how to get her some help to find out what the actual issue is. She consistently breaks rules, is defiant, hostile and aggressive to siblings, parents, peers, … Continue reading
Page 1 of 212