- Just in time for flu season: It Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- Should we force our kids to spend time with the grandparents?
- Should we tell our cousins that the man who raised them was not their biological father?
- My daughter is seeing a therapist and is on medication but I don’t think it is helping.
- I have a twin sister who is married to a man I cannot get along with.
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: reward
My three-year-old son hates brushing his teeth. He yells and screams and says he doesn’t want to do it. We’ve tried explaining the importance of brushing, we’ve tried brushing our teeth as a family and we’ve tried using fun toothpaste and musical toothbrushes –all without success. We don’t want … Continue reading
I have a three-year-old who just hit a four-year-old in the face with a jewelry box and laughed about it. Her babysitter put her in time out and told her how wrong it was but all she did was laugh … Continue reading
My girlfriend has a child from a previous relationship who is four-and-a-half-years-old. He was potty trained shortly before the age of two, at which time she got into a relationship with with her ex-boyfriend who was an abusive guy. After … Continue reading
I am dealing with the typical “terrible twos” at it’s worst! When my 2 1/2 year old does not get his way or does not want to do something (like get dressed) he throws a tantrum. He screams and throws … Continue reading
My son is turning four next week and he is still not potty trained. We’ve tried everything and now I just don’t know what to do. Last summer he went for four months without an accident (pooping his pants). We … Continue reading
Page 1 of 212