- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
- How can I stop my son from stealing money from us?
- Are my sons health concerns a sign of more serious mental health issues?
- How can I help my daughter who has started throwing up before and during dance competitions?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: reward
My 14-year-old son is constantly stealing his sister’s money. When we find out, we always talk to him about it. Sometimes it ends up with an apology and his giving the money back but other times he spends the money … Continue reading
My three-year-old son hates brushing his teeth. He yells and screams and says he doesn’t want to do it. We’ve tried explaining the importance of brushing, we’ve tried brushing our teeth as a family and we’ve tried using fun toothpaste and musical toothbrushes –all without success. We don’t want … Continue reading
I have a three-year-old who just hit a four-year-old in the face with a jewelry box and laughed about it. Her babysitter put her in time out and told her how wrong it was but all she did was laugh … Continue reading
My girlfriend has a child from a previous relationship who is four-and-a-half-years-old. He was potty trained shortly before the age of two, at which time she got into a relationship with with her ex-boyfriend who was an abusive guy. After … Continue reading
I am dealing with the typical “terrible twos” at it’s worst! When my 2 1/2 year old does not get his way or does not want to do something (like get dressed) he throws a tantrum. He screams and throws … Continue reading
My son is turning four next week and he is still not potty trained. We’ve tried everything and now I just don’t know what to do. Last summer he went for four months without an accident (pooping his pants). We … Continue reading
Page 1 of 212