- How do I deal with my eight-year-old son who has been masturbating at school?
- Witnessing a traumatic event has resulted in OCD behaviours in my son.
- My daughter is soiling herself at school but not at home.
- Just in time for flu season: It Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- Should we force our kids to spend time with the grandparents?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: ritalin
My best friend is going through a divorce, she has three kids: a son who is 13 and autistic, a daughter who is 10, and a five-year-old, all are on Ritalin. The divorce is messy and right now they have joint … Continue reading
My 13-year-old grandson has ADHD and is on Concerta. He had tremors and they increased his dose, yesterday he had a full blown seizure. Is this a possible result of Concerta? Figuring out the cause of seizures can only be … Continue reading