- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: ritalin
My best friend is going through a divorce, she has three kids: a son who is 13 and autistic, a daughter who is 10, and a five-year-old, all are on Ritalin. The divorce is messy and right now they have joint … Continue reading
My 13-year-old grandson has ADHD and is on Concerta. He had tremors and they increased his dose, yesterday he had a full blown seizure. Is this a possible result of Concerta? Figuring out the cause of seizures can only be … Continue reading