- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: ritalin
My best friend is going through a divorce, she has three kids: a son who is 13 and autistic, a daughter who is 10, and a five-year-old, all are on Ritalin. The divorce is messy and right now they have joint … Continue reading
My 13-year-old grandson has ADHD and is on Concerta. He had tremors and they increased his dose, yesterday he had a full blown seizure. Is this a possible result of Concerta? Figuring out the cause of seizures can only be … Continue reading