- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: screaming
My three-year-old son hates brushing his teeth. He yells and screams and says he doesn’t want to do it. We’ve tried explaining the importance of brushing, we’ve tried brushing our teeth as a family and we’ve tried using fun toothpaste and musical toothbrushes –all without success. We don’t want … Continue reading
My four-year-old son refuses to listen to anything we say or tell him to do. He is very aggressive and when he is upset or is told no, he will throw himself down, try to hurt himself, or he will hurt others … Continue reading
My son is almost two, he is smart and a delight to be around. He naps at daycare on a mat and when I put him in his crib at night he goes right to sleep. Between 11:00 p.m. and … Continue reading
How do we get our three-year-old to use words instead of screaming when she’s mad/frustrated? Whenever my husband is home, she goes from being a pretty even-tempered child who usually does as she’s asked to one who has little control … Continue reading
I am dealing with the typical “terrible twos” at it’s worst! When my 2 1/2 year old does not get his way or does not want to do something (like get dressed) he throws a tantrum. He screams and throws … Continue reading
My daughter is almost two years old and I would like to know how you recommend I teach her about ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. I just spent a long weekend with my almost three-year-old niece who received constant reminders to … Continue reading