- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: self esteem
I have a 16-year-old granddaughter, her father is not happy in the marital relationship, and therefore without meaning to, is verbally abusing the daughter. It is obvious that the father is hurting terribly inside. The verbal abuse is harming my … Continue reading
My 16-year-old daughter met up with a boy (friend) yesterday, they got very drunk and I think they had sex although my daughter doesn’t really remember. She has very low self esteem and thinks she is stupid, so this is … Continue reading
My twelve-year-old daughter has low self esteem. She is always apologizing for herself and doesn’t think she does anything well. If I praise her, she says I am just trying to make her feel better. She does well in school … Continue reading
My son, age 10, is smart and a really nice person. He does well at school but he hardly works at all. He doesn’t study but does well on tests. If he has an assignment, he does it at the … Continue reading
How can I tell if my thirteen-year-old daughter is bulimic? When I ask her, she denies it. Bulimia is an eating disorder. The other major eating disorder is anorexia nervosa. The major issue with bulimia is binge eating and purging. … Continue reading