- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: separation
I have a five-year-old son who is very attached to his father. What are some of the consequences if he is separated from his father? When his dad goes to work he asks after him even though he knows what … Continue reading
My best friend is going through a divorce, she has three kids: a son who is 13 and autistic, a daughter who is 10, and a five-year-old, all are on Ritalin. The divorce is messy and right now they have joint … Continue reading
Our marriage has broken down completely. My wife and I are going to separate. What can I do to lessen the damage to my five-year-old daughter? Divorce is not good for kids. But there are things that you can do … Continue reading
After 4 years of being legally separated, I’ve decided to take back my family name. I have two sons 9 and 7. Their Dad and I are active, effective parents who work well together to ensure the kids are OK. … Continue reading