- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: sex education
I have a rather embarrassing problem. I have a two-year old daughter and sometimes she masturbates when she falls asleep in her crib. Is this normal? She is too young for me to talk about privacy. I don’t want her to feel … Continue reading
My six-year-old daughter was with me while I was buying feminine hygiene products. She’s never asked any questions but this time she asked me what the pads were for. Is she too young to know about menstruation? How do I … Continue reading
Will giving the HPV vaccination to our daughter send a message that it is okay to be sexually active?
My wife and I have been discussing the HPV vaccination with regard to our 12-year-old daughter. I understand it may prevent some forms of cancer that are caused by sexually transmitted viruses (HPV). I am concerned that having our daughter … Continue reading