- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: sexuality
I have a rather embarrassing problem. I have a two-year old daughter and sometimes she masturbates when she falls asleep in her crib. Is this normal? She is too young for me to talk about privacy. I don’t want her to feel … Continue reading
How do you deal with being a 13-year-old gay? The most important thing is for you to find a trusted adult to talk to about your situation. If you can, your parents may be the best. If not a sympathetic … Continue reading
My question has to do with a parent’s influence over sexual choice/identity. A friend (36 and a single parent since her 10-year-old daughter was 2) has always projected a very tough facade. She was sexually molested at around 12 years … Continue reading