- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: side effects
My four-year-old son is showing signs of ADHD. Is he too young to be properly diagnosed and at his age should we entertain the idea of medication? The diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) at age four is not … Continue reading
My 13-year-old grandson has ADHD and is on Concerta. He had tremors and they increased his dose, yesterday he had a full blown seizure. Is this a possible result of Concerta? Figuring out the cause of seizures can only be … Continue reading
I’ve had chronic pain since 2007 and I have just entered into high school. I’m having trouble concentrating when I have intense pain (I have hemicrania continua with side shift) and I’m still waiting to get into a pain clinic. … Continue reading