- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
- How can I stop my son from stealing money from us?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: social worker
My son just turned twelve, he has pretty much stopped going to school, is lying, not following rules, bullies his little sister, has become violent and destroys doors, walls or whatever is in his path. He has been involved with … Continue reading →
My eight-year-old daughter is masturbating, when she is tired or right before she goes to bed. It happened before when she was five, at which time I talked to her about it. She stopped. And now I have noticed she … Continue reading →
I have a twelve-year-old son who was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD four years ago. He has violent temper tantrums and trashes his room or whatever is around him when he does not get his own way. When he is in school, … Continue reading →
Who should I see about fund raising for my son who has Marfan’s Syndrome? He needs glasses, special shoes, and he also has scoliosis and will require heart surgery when he’s around five years old. He is three-and-a-half now and … Continue reading →
I have an 11-year-old daughter who I think has some issues, her teachers believe she may have ADHD, how do I get her tested? The diagnosis of ADHD can be done by a psychologist, psychiatrist or a pediatrician who specializes … Continue reading →
My daughter has had multiple disgnoses for her behaviour problems, and keeps refusing her medication. Please help.
My 13 year old daughter was diagnosed with ADHD in 2007. She was prescribed Ritalin which, for purposes of concentrating, was helpful for her academics, however her outbursts of anger were off the charts. We took her to see a … Continue reading →