- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: standards
How do I explain our rules on age-appropriate games and movies when my son’s friends have no such restrictions?
Posted on by Dr. Pat
My nine-year-old son feels we are being unfair limiting his access to mature and adult rated games and movies. His classmates are often given free range regardless of content. Do you have some suggestions to help deal with this on … Continue reading →