- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: supervision
At what age can I leave my child at home for short periods of time? As far as I can tell provinces in Canada set no specific age for leaving a child alone at home. For example the Ontario Child and Family … Continue reading
We have a 10-year-old daughter and a 15-year-old son, our concern is primarily with our daughter. She has been diagnosed with severe learning disabilities, ADHD, and anxiety disorders (separation, general, and unspecified). She has been eating a gluten-free diet and … Continue reading