- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: support
My sister is in an emotionally abusive relationship. He is also unfaithful. After she married him I slowly watched her cut all ties with her friends and then she started to cut ties with the family. She refuses to see … Continue reading
My Son is now 24, when he was younger he walked in circles on the playground and had a lot of fears, but he was very smart. Teachers never said anything about these behaviours because he was so smart. But … Continue reading
My twelve-year-old son is in his first year of Junior High School. He has had a bit of a rough time settling into the new school, quite a change from elementary. He is a wonderful son, caring, compassionate, and loving. … Continue reading
My daughter, who is 14, just confided in me that she has been cutting for the past two years, since her now deceased grandmother became very ill. We talked at great length about this, and I suggested different ways to … Continue reading
My teenage daughter is becoming reckless, drinking on an almost daily basis and not working or going to school. She is 18 so I don’t even know where to go for help. At her age, your daughter is an adult … Continue reading
My eight-year-old son has been attending after-school care at his school since he started grade primary. I went back to school halfway through his first year, so I have had a very irregular schedule. My son is only at the … Continue reading