- My husband and I disagree about screen time for our three-year-old.
- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: tantrums
I have a 14-month-old who is generally a content little boy, but he is very curious and active. He has a great relationship with my in-laws who love spending time with him. His grandpa is very eager and enjoys entertaining our … Continue reading
I am dealing with the typical “terrible twos” at it’s worst! When my 2 1/2 year old does not get his way or does not want to do something (like get dressed) he throws a tantrum. He screams and throws … Continue reading
My 4 year old son has recently started waking up 2-3 times per night and coming into our bedroom. He has never been a great sleeper, but for the past year his sleep had been better. Now he wakes up … Continue reading
My strong-willed 8-year-old son refuses to leave stores, people’s homes, and fun activities without a tantrum. What can I do to make him come with me without causing a scene? Children, like the rest of us, are trying to figure … Continue reading
My five year old daughter is showing severe separation anxiety? About four weeks ago, her 8 year old uncle (my little brother) was killed in a car wreck. We used simple terms and answered as many questions as she wanted … Continue reading