- My husband and I disagree about screen time for our three-year-old.
- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: teacher
My 16-year-old son is often called to the principal’s office for his behaviour in class, his class teacher has been constantly calling him stupid and an idiot in front of his classmates. My son is an above average student and … Continue reading
My five-and-a-half-year-old son shows little interest in school. He is meeting the basic primary expectations: knows his letters and phonetic sounds, numbers, and basic sight words. He is reading at a basic level but not the highest in the class. … Continue reading
My five-year-old son has recently started chewing/mouthing, mostly his clothes but also his fingers, toys and even me. I have read it’s likely a stress/anxiety reaction. Should I be concerned? His preschool teacher tells me regularly how well he is … Continue reading
My daughter is almost six, nearing the end of grade primary in French. French is not spoken at home. I have been noticing that she is mixing her numbers and letters up a lot, even when she is looking right … Continue reading
Page 1 of 212