- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: weight gain
I know I should be looking forward to Christmas with my husband and children. My son (age 1) and daughter (age 4) are very excited about Christmas but I just think of Christmas with dread. I had a difficult childhood … Continue reading
My 14-year-old daughter seems to be suffering from an eating disorder. Weight is a big factor for her and she feels that she is overweight. She is constantly looking in the mirror and I have caught her measuring herself on … Continue reading