- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: whining
My 23-month-old was a well behaved little toddler until she went to daycare. Now she is whining like there is no tomorrow. She never used to do this and I am not sure how to stop it? I have told … Continue reading
My son did not watch TV in his early years, but he is now three-and-a-half and begs for it every day even though it is not a common activity in our household. Short of getting rid of the TV, how … Continue reading
My eight-year-old daughter is often greedy, rude and hostile toward us and her younger sister. She complains constantly about what she doesn’t have, or about things that we have not done as a family (as in not having gone to … Continue reading