- Caring Forward: Programs that support caregivers of acquired brain injury (ABI) survivors and promote well-being
- Life Beyond Trauma: 1-on-1 e-NET for Parents of Neurodiverse Children
- HealthEnSuite: Currently under development and in collaboration with the College of Family Physicians of Canada, HealthEnSuite brings together a suite of eHealth applications that can be prescribed by family doctors to their patients.
- Strongest Families Neurodevelopmental: Part of the SPOR ChildBright Network exploring whether emotional and behavioural regulation can be improved in children with brain-based disorders through parenting programs.
- DoNamic: The development and initial testing of a mobile optimized app for adolescents with mild to moderate depression.
- Tonsil-Text-To-Me: Development and testing of a text messaging service for improving perioperative care of tonsillectomy patients and their families.