- Strongest Families – Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD): Developing an Internet-based intervention program for parents/guardians of children with FASD between the agesof 4-12 years.
- Strongest Families – Anxiety: Developing a web-based program to assist parents in helping the anxious child: A public health approach for prevention and early intervention.
- Strongest Families Ontario (SFO): Delivering intervention for pediatric behaviour problems at a distance: A randomized trial
- Strongest Families Finland-Canada (SFFC): A cost-effective, family-based, prevention and treatment program of early childhood behaviour problems: A Finland-Canada collaboration.
- Strongest Families Neurodevelopmental:
- Anxious Youth in the Emergency Department (Breathe): Produce and test Breathe, a web-based treatment for youth with anxiety problems that they can access from home after an emergency department visit.