- Team in Access to Children’s Mental Health Services: A five phase program of research that is designed to change the way children’s mental health waiting lists are managed across Canada.
- Strong Starts Healthier Futures Together (SSHFT): Neonatal education & caregiving support: Development of a distance intervention for premature infants and their families.
- Pain in Infants at Risk for Neurological Impairment (PINI): Phase III in a Comprehensive Study of Pain in the Most Highly Vulnerable Newborns.
- Feeling Better: A controlled clinical trial of an internet-based, guided self-help program for students suffering from anxiety, depression and stress.
- Helping Teachers Deal with ADHD in the Classroom: A randomized controlled trial of a classroom-based distance intervention for teachers of elementary school-aged children with ADHD.
- Stroke Help: Turning SMART Goals into smart actions: Evaluating ‘Stroke Help’ distance interventions to improve cognitive performance post-stroke.
- Maritime Early Literacy Team (MELT): Evaluation of newborn family literacy programs in the maritime provinces.
- Painful Procedures in the Emergency Department: Does a Formal Program of Distraction Techniques for Parents and Children Reduce Pain and Anxiety in Children?