- Strongest Families – Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD): Developing an Internet-based intervention program for parents/guardians of children with FASD between the agesof 4-12 years.
- Strongest Families – Anxiety: Developing a web-based program to assist parents in helping the anxious child: A public health approach for prevention and early intervention.
- Strongest Families Ontario (SFO): Delivering intervention for pediatric behaviour problems at a distance: A randomized trial
- Strongest Families Finland-Canada (SFFC): A cost-effective, family-based, prevention and treatment program of early childhood behaviour problems: A Finland-Canada collaboration.
- Anxious Youth in the Emergency Department (Breathe): Produce and test Breathe, a web-based treatment for youth with anxiety problems that they can access from home after an emergency department visit.
- Team in Access to Children’s Mental Health Services: A five phase program of research that is designed to change the way children’s mental health waiting lists are managed across Canada.
- Strong Starts Healthier Futures Together (SSHFT): Neonatal education & caregiving support: Development of a distance intervention for premature infants and their families.
- Pain in Infants at Risk for Neurological Impairment (PINI): Phase III in a Comprehensive Study of Pain in the Most Highly Vulnerable Newborns.
- Feeling Better: A controlled clinical trial of an internet-based, guided self-help program for students suffering from anxiety, depression and stress.
- Helping Teachers Deal with ADHD in the Classroom: A randomized controlled trial of a classroom-based distance intervention for teachers of elementary school-aged children with ADHD.
- Stroke Help: Turning SMART Goals into smart actions: Evaluating ‘Stroke Help’ distance interventions to improve cognitive performance post-stroke.
- Maritime Early Literacy Team (MELT): Evaluation of newborn family literacy programs in the maritime provinces.